“Child safety” can be a confusing mountain to climb.
Everybody has an opinion on what your church needs in this area, but no one is putting those resources in your hands.
In reality, there are questions for church leaders like...
· "What is important for me to know?"
· "What is important for me to do?"
· "What resources need to be placed in the hands of my volunteers?"
· "How do I train volunteers to be ready for all situations?"
· "How do I communicate to parents in a way that put their hearts at peace?"
For most children’s ministry leaders, these questions linger in the back of their minds, but they seem too overwhelming to tackle.
Think about this…